- Maximum of 3 persons per team.
- Blocks of snow are 8 ft.in diameter x 8ft tall. Sculpture may not extend more than 2 meters (6 ft.) from the cube in any direction. You are allowed to build to any height.
- Basic tools are supplied: long-handled chisels, small hatchet, shovel, ladder.
- No power tools are allowed & no internal or external structural supports allowed.
- All teams must adhere to this.
- Sculpting times:
Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Judging to follow.
Transportation provided to Frankenmuth Snowfest or to Sarnia, Detroit or London Airports.
- Teams will be judged on:
1. Originality 20 points
2. Design 20 points
3. Detail 20 points
4. Use of snow (amount) 20 points
5. Overall appeal 20 points
Total 100 points
- Awards are given for 1st, 2nd and People’s Choice and Children's Choice.
- This is our 20th Anniversary and we are suggesting an Anniversary Theme for all international snow sculptures.Title and any written description of work must be displayed next to each sculpture by Friday night.
- Click Here for last years Sarnia Snowfest Event Info!
- Fax (519) 336-1778
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org