- Maximum of 2 persons per team.
- Blocks of snow are 8 ft. wide x 8 ft. high x 8 ft. deep. Sculpture may not extend more than 2 meters (6 ft.) From the cube in any direction. You are allowed to build to any height.
- Basic tools are supplied: long-handled chisels, small hatchet, shovel, ladder.
- One electric chainsaw is allowed
- No internal or external structural supports allowed.
- Sculpting times:
Wednesday - Friday - all day (weather permitting)
Saturday till 10:00 a.m.
Transportation provided to and from Charlottetown Airport.
- Teams will be judged on:
1. Originality 20 points
2. Design 20 points
3. Detail 20 points
4. Use of snow (amount) 20 points
5. Overall appeal 20 points
Total 100 points
- Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and People’s Choice.
- For more information
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call
Festival & Event Coordinator
91 Water St. Charlottetown C1A 1A5