- Maximum of 4 persons per team.
- Blocks of snow are 20 ft. wide x 10 ft. high x 10 ft. deep. Sculpture may not extend more than 2 meters (6 ft.) From the cube in any direction. You are allowed to build to any height.
- Basic tools are supplied: long-handled chisels, small hatchet, shovel, ladder.
- No power tools are allowed & no internal or external structural supports allowed.
- Sculpture not to be an abstract piece.
- Sculpting times:
Monday - Friday - all day (weather permitting)
Saturday till noon
Transportation provided to Detroit Airport.
- Teams will be judged on:
1. Originality 20 points
2. Design 20 points
3. Detail 20 points
4. Use of snow (amount) 20 points
5. Overall appeal 20 points
Total 100 points
- Cash prizes will be given for 1st through 8th place.
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and People’s Choice.
- For more information
- E-mail: email@example.com